IAV 2016 - 9th IFAC Symposium on Intelligent Autonomous Vehicles in Leipzig, Germany
The Symposium targets topics in the field of intelligent autonomous vehicles (IAV). It presents methods and representative techniques to either solve typical problems or to document successful test cases and applications.
The addressed modality of the vehicles may range from land, sea and air to space and they may be designed as multi vehicle systems in swarms or networked platoons as well as individual carriers.
The covered key topics will include (but will not be limited to):
- Architectures for autonomous vehicles and teams of IAVs
- Perception including sensing, sensor integration, smart sensors and sensor networks
- Decision support systems, driver support systems, Advanced driver assistance systems
- Planning and mission control
- Local and global roadmap planning, trajectory tracking and path following
- Localization including SLAM and map building
- Navigation, guidance and control, motion control, controller design, stability analysis
- Human vehicle interaction
- Transportation systems
- Remote control, monitoring and teleoperation
- Fault detection, diagnosis and removal in IAVs and systems
- Domestic robots, service and rehabilitation robots
- Field robotics, maritime and ocean robots
- Networked IAVs
- Swarm robotics
- Communication and cooperation for teams for IAVs
The symposium covers the full range of topics from onboard vehicle control, interaction with its environment up to auxiliary support systems.
The IAV2106 will be conducted at the same place and in parallel to the 20th anniversary of the RoboCup World championships.